Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Here Goes Nothing... Literally

This is my very first blog entry. Why it's taken me so long to jump on this bandwagon I'll never know, but alas, here I am. I've decided I need more places to unleash all that is me and my ramblings. I'm hoping to actually do something productive with this blog so we'll see how that goes.

I'm going to be delving into parenthood and photography and just everyday life. I'm hoping it will help me get somewhere I've never been. I appreciate your patience and your humoring me.

3 comments:

  1. Aha! It was Big Brother that prevented me from posting a comment! :) Welcome to Blogland/ the blogosphere, Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear we're both on the same wavelength or something like that. I started a blog this week as well, for some of the same reasons. Good luck with it! You're welcome to come read my soul searching and mindless mutterings if you'd like as well.

    ReplyDelete