Friday, April 16, 2010

Dog Poo Shoes

So my son is dropped off to me this morning and I go to put him in the car when I get a very unpleasant whiff from his shoes. I asked him what was on his shoes to which he adorably replies, dog poo. I turn them over and indeed, they both have dog poo on the bottom and it's all nice and worked into the tread of his sneakers. What an awesome way to start my day I think. At this point, I'm silently cursing his father in my head... how do you let your child go around in dog poo shoes? I tell Noah his dad is in trouble and he valiantly defends him. Poor kid.

I proceed to call Daddy Dearest and ask him if he even tried to clean the shoes and he said he did which I find hard to believe considering how much is still on there, but then I remember I'm speaking to a man and their idea of cleaning leaves something to be desired. Thankfully there is an extra pair at his daycare so as soon as we get there I ask for a plastic bag and explain the poo shoes. They will be delivered to Dad by the end of the day. Currently they are steaming in my trunk. Yummy.

2 comments:

  1. "They will be delivered to Dad by the end of the day. Currently they are steaming in my trunk. Yummy."

    That's fantastic! Of course, I hope it was a ziploc bag. Otherwise, an afternoon steaming poo in one's car would probably leave an unpleasant odor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a target bag tightly tied... I have no idea if they shoes have yet to be cleaned LOL!

    ReplyDelete